What could gushes of brown liquid oozing out from rectum be after defecation while having cirrhosis and three thoracentesis?

I have been diagnosed with cirrhosis and my question is regarding defecation. I go to BR times a day and usually after voiding I have brown liquid come out of my rectum in gushes. At times it will have a pasty consistency. My cirrhosis was not diagnosed until I started having breathing problems and had to have three thoracentesis and drew off 2 liters from my right lung. When I mention this to my doctor's they never seem to want to go into it and discuss my question?
Tue, 11 Feb 2014