Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

What could be the reason of my the penis to be tender and sore ?

Hello i am 16, when i was 14 i pushed my erected penis on my bed so the nob was pointing to my foot i felt a pop on the left side it dident hurt alot and since then i have got pain in the joint where it flops over and almost like there is no mussle on the left side as when i clench only the right side clenches and as this happened very early in pubity i have nothing to compare my erection with but i dont think it is as strong as it should be and the the right side half way up the penis is also tendor sore
Asked On : Sun, 28 Nov 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

I suggest u take tab aceclofenac with paracetamol for the pain, wait for 2 days and see if it improves, if it doesnt then meet a urlogist. U didnt mention if u r having trouble with micturation, i am supposing u have no problems with that

have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
From your history nothing seems to be serious, People have false idea about weak
erection and all, the reason being unawearness about what others are having. But
since you are telling tenderness is persisting after pretty long time you should show
it to your doctor. Thanks
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor