Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What could be the alternative treatment for IVF ?

andromatisis and overy cyst removed befor one year and 3 month zoladex 3.6mg given ,(in lapraspoy surgery huge utras and critical andromatisis seen), after this surgery fertility treatment started in jan2011 month first time both overy creat eggs but traped. after this some cyst seen than pills or other medician taken, in month of april2011 both overy creat 2 big eggs, but these not properly rptchered , than doctor refer this case for IVF. pls suggest for ivf of alternative treatment. thanks.chitra vyas w/o mahendra kumar vyas, bikaner(rajanthan)
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Your doctors have tried surgery (laparoscopy) . Even after surgery ovulation is not occurring properly so they have suggested IVF to bypass that event by doing ovum pickup. Actually at this stage when surgery fails IVF is the treatment preferred by infertility specialists. If you want get an second or third opinion before proceeding for IVF to be sure that treatment you are undergoing is best for your situation. Age is important factor, so if you are <30 you have some time otherwise IVF success rate also decrease with increasing age. Take care.
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor