What causes squirting and bleeding during sex?

hi i have a problem with my bf ive been squirting sometimes if we have sex is it ok?? in my previous partners it dosen't happen to me why? is it because of alcohol?? or ive been through injectable pills and also i would like to ask since im inject with pills since may and june till now july i didn't stop from bleeding or spotting.. and also when we have sex it bleeds.. is that ok?
Mon, 2 Sep 2019
HI,

The bleeding after intercourse can be your monthly period, as it occurred at around 26-28 days interval. However, other causes like local lesions in the cervix or vagina, infection etc should be ruled out by proper internal examination, vaginal swab examination and pap smear.

I will suggest you to consult an OBGYN specialist for proper examination and treatment accordingly, if needed.

Hope you found the answer helpful. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon