What causes rapid heart rate and nerve spasms in arm and chest at night?

i injected cloud 9 over a 3 month period and i have been off of it for about 6months but still having at night more racing heart nerve spasms in arm and chest and sometimes feels like i have damaged my nerves or blood vessels in my heart .i went to the cardiology dr and they done a full check even a heart cath and said my heart was real healthy .i am just scared i can only sleep on my right side.im 36, 6ft, 210lbs and no bad medical history at all.
Wed, 21 Dec 2016