What causes gas related problems and how are they treated ? How can I improve my self confidence and gain weight ?

I am 35 yrs old and have had gastric issues most of my college days. I get stomach upsets atleast once a month. my problem now is that I feel mentally tired most of the time.I think a lot and usually look lost. It is effecting my image with my peers / friends. I have been lean, underweight and had severe dandruff most of my college life. It is effecting my confiedence and want to do something about it. Please advise.
Sun, 22 Jan 2012