What causes fracture of femur at birth and hypocalcaemia in a baby?

6 days female, positive consanguinity, history of oligohydramnios,and no fetal movements felt during pregnancy. spontaneous fracture femur at birth, then fracture humerus 2 days later. no movement at the 4 limbs except for toes. x-ray shows decrease bone density allover except the skull . ultrasound cranial and abdominal is free, hypocalcaemia (5 mg/dl). no convulsions , has started oral feeding. ulnar deviation of one hand ( may be positional). what is the differential diagnosis?
Thu, 6 Apr 2017