• question-icon

What causes abdominal bloating?

hello doctor,

i am always bloated before eating or after eating. is it due to low acid or hyperacid i am not sure. this is started after my left inguinal surgery 9 years ago and since then i was on constant antibiotics, laxatives and pain killers. some of them say it is ibs or stomach inflammation, stomach lining issue or hiatal hernia. not sure what it is but no solution yet. pls let me know. thanks

Thu, 7 Dec 2017
Hello dear

Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query in details .

* This is in relation with chronic gastritis or ulcer in stomach following
consumption of long term antibiotics , pain killers .

* Definite diagnosis with upper GI endoscopy is mandatory to figure out
the issue and manage in accordance to that only .
* This has nothing to do with hernia surgery per se .

Hope this will help to clear your doubt .
Wishing you fine recovery .

Always welcome for any further assistance anytime .
Regards .