What causes a rush of warm feeling in the toes while urinating?

Hello, I'm an 80 year old man but this has been going on as long as I can remember. Sometimes, but not always, when I'm standing at the toilet waiting to urinate, as soon as the urine starts to flow, or a split second before, I feel a rush of warmth in my toes, both feet. I've looked for this on the web and a few people report it but apparently most men don't have this experience and don't know about it. I had surgery for hernia / hydrocele / undescended testicle when I was about 14 in case that has anything to do with it.
Wed, 25 Apr 2018