Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What can cause rash and lump on skin ?

hi doctor ,i have a lump at the back of my neck and i have a rash there too,my daughter ,shes 13 has it too,could you please tell me what it is ,thank you ,mary
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Mary,
Welcome to HCM.
The lump need to be examined to get a provisional diagnosis. It may even be necessary to do excision of the lump and send it for histo-pathological examination to get a definitive answer.
It may be lipoma, but cannot be sure unless examined. Better consult a doctor.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor