What can be done for warts caused by flip flops?

A couple of years ago my flip flops rubbed a blister on my second toe when I thought it was getting better it turned into what looks to be a wart and now it seems to be spreading I have two other small warts on the same toe and another coming up on my big toe. After I shower and the skin is soft sometimes they will bleed... I want these gone... What do I do?
Thu, 29 Jul 2021

The symptoms seem to be related to warts. I suggest to use salicylic acid pads to treat the warts. If the symptoms continue, other treatments consist in cryotherapy or laser treatment which are done by a dermatologist.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician