What is Human papillomavirus?
Human Papilloma Virus or HPV, is a virus from the papillomavirus family that affects human skin and the moist membranes that line the body, such as the throat, mouth, feet, fingers, nails, anus and cervix. can cause verrucae (warts), while a small number can increase the risk of developing several cancers, such as that of the cervix, penis, vagina, anus and oropharynx (oral part of the pharynx).
Questions and answers on "Human papillomavirus"
Health resources related to Human papillomavirus
- What is the human papillomavirus in women
- Is sneezing a side effect of human papillomavirus vaccine?
- Is indigestion a side effect of human papillomavirus vaccine?
- Signs and symptoms of human papillomavirus
- Effects of human papillomavirus
- Test for human papillomavirus
- Human papillomavirus in gluteal folds
- Is redness of the skin a side effect of human papillomavirus vaccine?
- Human papillomavirus blood in urine
- Human papillomavirus marijuana worsens