What are the treatment methods for Supra ventricular tachycardia ?

my sister is suffering from supra ventricular tachycardia, is is since some 10years, what all the methods to treat this disease ?
Wed, 14 Oct 2009
's  Response

Is she on any treatment? If she is suffering from 10 long years without treatment then it is worst. Get her checked and get her proper traetment dear.

Piyush Pandey's  Response
You need to see a good cardiologist, there are various medications for this, it is better to see a cardiologist and as per advice to take treatment. I think it will be settled through medications
Hari's  Response

you need to consult a cardiologist. now a days electrophysiological studies which maps the conduction system of the heart is possible in all metro cities. if on that study if they find out an aberrant pathway then a RFA will give permanent cure.

Devang Sharma's  Response
i met doctor for same problem...supraventriclura tachycardia ....after going through amny tests he said nothing to worry ..it occurs in normal people also..but we should me careful. not to take too much of stress..and strain.and he said this will be a problem only when associated with other heart diseases..and asked to stop smoking,alchohol,and coffee and ergular exerscise...