Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What are the treatment methods for Supra ventricular tachycardia ?

my sister is suffering from supra ventricular tachycardia, is is since some 10years, what all the methods to treat this disease ?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Oct 2009
Answers:  4 Views:  704
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

Is she on any treatment? If she is suffering from 10 long years without treatment then it is worst. Get her checked and get her proper traetment dear.

Answered: Thu, 1 Oct 2009
  User's Response
You need to see a good cardiologist, there are various medications for this, it is better to see a cardiologist and as per advice to take treatment. I think it will be settled through medications
Answered: Fri, 9 Oct 2009
  User's Response

you need to consult a cardiologist. now a days electrophysiological studies which maps the conduction system of the heart is possible in all metro cities. if on that study if they find out an aberrant pathway then a RFA will give permanent cure.

Answered: Fri, 9 Oct 2009
  User's Response
i met doctor for same problem...supraventriclura tachycardia ....after going through amny tests he said nothing to worry occurs in normal people also..but we should me careful. not to take too much of stress..and strain.and he said this will be a problem only when associated with other heart diseases..and asked to stop smoking,alchohol,and coffee and ergular exerscise...
Answered: Wed, 14 Oct 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor