Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What are the symptoms of depression ? Which specialist can help with my problem ?

first of all physically ASTHMA & ALLERGY . hello sir i used to do handbeaten with bad thinking til now, and also do homosex now i try to stop but icant stopt that feelings insteat of that i develop negative thoughts that makes negative feeling now iforgot things easily with ina sec for example i think do somthing but i do other withiut my knowledge afterwads i realise . now i face big problem i lost confidence forgot my talents before i strat study my mind becomes very torchered so i leave out that studies partly. another thing ialways depent on sombody i dont know my duties & responsible overlife, i feel shy for show myself to others simply i live as a animal because of my father s hope he is a former he spent lot of money for my studies now im doing mba finish bsc. doctor these are my problem pls help me sir i want to live but there is no metured mentality so now am i in fear sir i am 20 years old
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are mentally depressed and are very anxious due to the overexpectations of your parents. You need not worry. There are medicines like fluoxetine, sertraline and escitalopram that can help you. You need to grow confidence in yourself. I encourage you to meet a psychotherapist for proper treatment.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Praveen Tayal

Answered: Fri, 14 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor