• question-icon

What are the symptoms and treatments of virginitis?

i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. few days afterwards i discover some bad smell accompanied with a discharge from my vagina. a nurse friend of mine says its virginitis. pls i want to know what virginitis is and its syptoms and also its treatment. thanks.
Wed, 18 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai, Vaginitis is inflammation of vagina. It can be caused by many number of causes from yeast, Trichomonas, Bacterial vaginosis, anaerobes. Certain conditions like Diabetes, pregnancy, certain drugs are precipitating factors. The discharge has to be examined in a laboratory and you have to get treatment accordingly. Dr SM
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
yes these are symptoms and usually they represent like this be aware and do investigations and take precautions as no such thing happens in future
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
What the nurse was telling you is that you have VAGINITIS, as in bacterial vaginitis (BV). It causes milky, sometimes yellow discharge in your vagina and is accompanied by a very very foul smell. Your boyfriend may have given it to you. It's an STI (sexually transmitted infection). You need to see a doctor immediately. This will not go away on its own and will make you very self conscious. The doctor will prescribe flagyl to you or give you sporasec. That should work and you'll be cured. Please please please use a condom next time and let your boyfriend get tested and treated. He may have it and don't know it. Men are asymptomatic, meaning they show no signs. All the best.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Virginity is related to heart and not physical feature of a female. A lady who is raped by harsh sexual intercourse is still virgin. This is what I feel