What is Flagyl?
It is another name for drug Metronidazole, used for stomach infections or diarrhea.
Questions and answers on "Flagyl"
Health resources related to Flagyl
- Does taking flagyl cause early periods or light flow
- Taking flagyl and tanning
- Yellow stool after taking flagyl and cipro
- Flagyl make breasts sore
- Flagyl when im trying to conceive
- Is it safe to take flagyl by g6pd deficient patients
- Can flagyl be given along with gripe water
- Is shakiness and unsteady walk a side effect of flagyl er?
- Flagyl uses in humans
- Can you drink on flagyl