What are the side effects of taking paracetamol in 1 shot ?

LAST TWO WEEK A FRIEND OF MINE TOOK 20 PARACETAMOL IN ONE SHOT. AND ONE WEEK LATER SHE TOOK 10 IBUPROFEN AT ONCE?
Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Drug/Medication ,   ,   ,   ,  
TAKE YOUR FRIEND TO PSYCHIATRIST. ASSESS THE SUICIDAL ISSUES.. RULE OUT DEPRESSION..
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
That many Paracetamol can damage the liver which could cause the person to go into a coma without medical attention. Ibuprofen will cause a bleeding ulcer in the stomach and acute kidney failure. It would be best to get her to the ER and get her looked at by the Doctors immediately.
Over dose may cause Gastritis. If she dont have any problem then there is no need to treat.if she have some problem then u should give her Cap Pantop-d 1 od for 10 days with syp.Mucaine gel 1 tsp bd. nothing to worry but frequent over dose will dafenately harm her.