Owl Image

What are my chances of getting pregnant after having contraceptive pill ?

hi i started taking the diane 35 contraceptive pill this month and had unprotected sex is there any chance of pregnancy hi i just started taking Diane 35 ( 1st pack)contraceptive pill this month( this is for my PCOS CYST) and had unprotected sex after 10 days is there any chance of pregnancy? I have already crossed 5 days out of 7 days cycle when i don t take Diane and should get my periods but unfortunately i have not yet started with my periods and very worried.
Wed, 11 Jan 2012