Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Want to undergo plastic surgery. Good doctor in India?

I want to have plastic surgery in India, can you please suggest a doctor in India, who can do it well.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi..dear manika..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
U are not mentioning the AREA..
Here Good plastic surgeons are available in ..,
every state....If U metion area..,
I can direct U...without this..,
Very difficult to tell ...
Answered: Mon, 7 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajat Gupta's  Response
There are many good plastic surgeons in India. Where in India do you live?
Also it depend on what surgery are you looking for.


Dr. Rajat Gupta
Answered: Tue, 3 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Prakash Chhajlani's  Response
Let me know what is it that you are looking for from a Plastic Surgeon.Once I know your

problem I could offer you sugestions or treatment options.You can write back to me.
Answered: Sun, 8 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor