Varicose vein on lower lip. Surgery done to remove half the vein. Laser therapy?

I have a varicose vein in my lower lip , went to a surgeon about two weeks ago and the surgeon removed part of the enlarged vein and did a biopsy on it. The biopsy came back with negative. The reason he did not remove the whole thing is because he did not want the area to look bad if he cut it all at once. The healing process was painful and inconvenient, inconvenient when I eat and brush my teeth, in fact I can only drink for the first couple days. I like to know whether if s good idea to go with Laser treatment on the remainder of the varicose vein on my lower lip, or should I stick with traditional cut and stitches?
Sat, 5 Oct 2013