Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Vaginal and abdominal pain due to endometriosis problem

vaginal pain and abdominal pain due to endometriosis problem
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  257
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Endometriosis produces plenty of adhesion in the pelvic organs,so it causes pain.You should consult the gynecologist to get it diagnosed ,confirmed ,Treated.Disclaimer
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
This is a usual complain by the patients of Endometriosis.
The more elaboration of your present complaints and the report of your diagnosis and last investigations done is a must to give you a satisfactory answer.
First of all it is advisable for you to understand the disease and its course from your treating doctor.
You also can consult your doctor to know appropriate abdominal exercises and food habits.
Antispasmodics can give you certain relief in your pain.
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor