Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

From last 2 months I am suffering from endometriosis cyst.Is it curable? Can medication remove this?

from last 2 months iam suffering from endometriosis cyst in right adnexal region,size is 28 ml.iam 25 years old and unmarid ,due endometriosis infertality is caused,? is it curable? medicain can remove this?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
In early stage surgery gives good result.
It can produce infertility.
medicine is given for symptomatic relief.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob,the cause of endometrosis is hormonal imbalance. palvic pain, irregular bleeding, adhesions are its further symptomes n complication. it is cause of infertility .its choice of treatment is surgical removal of uterus. but you are unmerried so you should start hormonal therapy. you should take treatment for infertility. it is not cured by medicine,but you can get pregnant by medicine.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor