Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex, delayed periods. How to determine pregnancy and suggest abortion medication?

Me any my wife had unprotected sex on 5th Oct 2012 (Period end date : 3rd or 4th Oct 2012). last time she had period from 29th Sep 2012. Today is 30th Oct 2012 and she is still not having any signs of periods. other then strip test is there any way to confirm is she pregnant or not. Secondly is there any pills or medicine as we do not want baby now.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query. You had a unprotected sex say on 7th day after menstrual cycle.Though you had a sex during the what is called as safe period it is not 100% safe period So please get her urine examination done for pregnancy and if positive consult Gynecologist who will advice you to take MTP kit Please take these pills under the guidance of a qualified gynecologist only.
Answered: Fri, 2 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor