Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Unable to stay wet when having sex. Not taking birth control. What to do?

me and my boyfriend have been trying to have sex for two or three days now, and I just don t stay wet :( its really causing problems because he thinks he isn t enough for me or its his fault and it isn t. he does everything right, but its just not keeping me wet. and when I do get wet, it doesn t last. I have been looking it up and trying to get answers but im not on birth control and I don t know what else to do.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
from history it seems that you do not have proper vaginal secretion at the time of sex.
To get more secretion and to get your vagina more wet, go for foreplay before starting intercourse, like kissing, pressing, verbal talk and fantasy, seeing porn or sex videos.
This will give you more sexual excitement leading to more secretion of vagina giving rise to more lubrication.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 30 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor