Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, missed periods, negative blood pregnancy test, have abdominal cramps, breast pain. Have I conceived?

Am at the age of 32 n trying to conceive.Have missed my periods for 5 days. I did pregnancy blood test on day 3 but it was negetive. But am having abdominal cramps n breasts r painning. Have i conceived ? Am taking multivitamin for last 4 days. Was going through constipation these days but today i had loose bowel till now once. And also am going on a tour today for 8 days. What precautions should be taken ? Plz response as early as possible. THANX
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Sudiptadol,
Thanks for query.
You have gone for pregnancy test early.
Now go for this test after 7-8 days passed of your expected date.
If you did not get period then better you postpone your tour as this is your precious pregnancy.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 29 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor