Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Negative pregnancy test. Abnormal bleeding. What should I do?

Hi, i am 31 yrs and have been trying to conceive since Nov 2012. The first day of last period was 11th Feb and my exoected day of next period (becos my cycle is 28) was 11th March, incindently i experienced flow for some hrs on that day with severe pain. I did pregnancy test on that same day & it was negative, but am worried since then because the flow ( blood ) stopped that same night and uptil now nothing has come out. What should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
Flow of as low as one day is still considered to be normal.
Such chances are due to hormonal imbalance in the body.
Nothing needs to be done.
Your periods will be back as before in about 3 months.
If the problem persists, i suggest you to get a ultrasound done for endometrial thickness.
If endometrial thickness is less than 4mm, you need to take estrogen supplements for endometrial growth.
Hope this helps.
Dr Farha
Answered: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor