Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Missing periods. Home pregnancy test negative. Given medicine. Concerned

my lmp may10th 2012. i hava 5year baby. i trying second praganancy for the past2years. i havn t succeed. now my doc advised me take ovecare 10tablet & my husbend to take oligocare tablets and than10 progestrontablets from 18th day. after 40days home test was negative and give another 4 suten100mg 56days i take scane that also negative than doc advised gestofit100inj... now still i have no periods . my first praganancy was 80day get postive result via scane not hcg .. simillary result get positive or not?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It is not advisable to start with gestofit injections and other progesterone supplements till the pregnancy is confirmed. You need to wait for your pregnancy test to come positive or get your serum Beta HCG levels evaluated.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor