Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Have PCOS. Took HMG injections. Vagina dry. Possible reason?

hello doctor..iam 30 years old ttc since 2 years i have pcos ..i had hmg injection treatment last month iam 1 day late for my periods normally they come on time ..and i was having so much vaginal discharge till yesterday evening but since yesternight my vagina has become dry plz let me know what could be the reason?could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
Since you always have regular cycles, missed periods during this cycles could suggest pregnancy.
I recommend you to wait for 6 more days and get a home pregnancy test.
If it is positive, get a transvaginal USG which gives a better idea.
Consult a Gynecologist if UPT is negative for further work up
Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Mon, 5 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor