Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Trying for baby. Have diarrhea, cramps in stomach, headache. Negative PT. Suggest?

Hi my partner and I have been trying for a baby for two years. Whenever I am a couple of days late we get excited however I always come on my period the following day. This time however I am ten days late but getting cramps like period pains, had these for three days now. Also have diarrhea which I have had for three days which I m hoping is causing the period pain like cramps. I have had three wee s in the last hour and a half but other than that I do not feel sick or anything. Did have a headache past couple of days but i am so worried about doing a pregnancy test in case its negative. :( also would I be able to take it in the evening or shall I wait until the morning? Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Geriatrics Specialist 's  Response
hi there
am dr.surendiran
nice to meet you here in HCMagic
first , i like to wish you to get pregnant soon
just try again with HCG card test for your pregnancy status if its negative,my advice is to have intercourse about 14 days prior to your next cycle,it increases the chance double the time,if possible ,you and your partner consult a gynecologist or infertility specialist for advise.
Symptoms to watch for early on include a missed period, headaches, tender breasts, nausea and lower backaches. If you have been sexually active and are experiencing any of these symptoms
regards dr.surendiran
Answered: Fri, 1 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain's  Response
its appropriate for you to take a pregnancy test, and usually with first urine in the morning. It could also be a good idea if you and your partner consult a gynecologist or infertility specialist for advise.
Hope this helps,
Thanks, Luchuo, MD.
Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor