Treatment for dry penis, testicle pain and urinary problem

I've had this stomach infection for years now and shown to a lot of docs.. the symptoms i dont urniate completely, have this itchy and dryness on the base of the penis and around it. stool test says i have some bacterial infection. have been taking ayurvedic medication but its not fully cured me. also there is slight pain at times in my right testicle and right side of the stomach just below the rib cage. also my sexual drive is always quitte low, please advise? v
Tue, 6 Aug 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

If you have a bacterial infection, please consult a skin specialist and take English medicines so that it can be completely cured.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr K. V. Anand, Psychologist