Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Testicle pain, relieved by having sex. Bruising in testicle. Can you tell me anything?

Hi I m 29 yesterday my testicles starting hurting like they would when you get errect and don t ejaculate, however later in the night after sex with my gf the pain went from a 2 to a 5, now today the pain is down to a four and the pain has gone down some but now it looks like I m bruised down on my sac, can you tell me anything just by these symptoms??
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your pain in Rt Testicle which gets relieved on ejaculation ,It is very difficult to conclude only on limited information that you have provided and final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination .Apparently it looks like to be Prostatitis.Please get following investigations done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Routine Urine Test.
2)Ultrasound Scanning of the abdomen
3)Colour Doppler study of the scrotum.
After getting the results of these tests which are normally available in 4-5 hours consult some Urologist for clinical examination and proper evaluation .In the mean while take some Antibiotics like Doxycycline along with Anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac Twice daily .Get prescription of these drugs from your family Physician.
Answered: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor