Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Testicle pain, have a healthy and flamboyant lifestyle. Is treatment required?

Hi I am 21 years old, I have been with a lot of girls my whole life.. I go to the gym everyday and eat very healthy. But yesterday my right testicle has been hurting a lot, and today it is bugging me.. What do I do? Should I go to planned parenthood and get tested? Should I go see a doctor even though I am short on money?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I would suggest that you see a doctor immediately as the pain in your right testicle could be either an early stage of infection or even a torsion. Torsion can be a surgical emergency. So in your best interest do not neglect it.

Wishing you all the best.
Answered: Mon, 4 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor