Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Tensed neck, double vision. Fluid in ears. No relief with medication. Advice

I have been to 2 ENTs. One says i have fluid n my ears one says they are clear..Also my PCP said i have fluid in there. I have taken sinus pressure meds, antibiotics, prednisone all more than once ! nothing is helping. It gets so bad it makes my neck feel tensed and my eyes start getting pressure i get double vision that lasts maybe 5seconds. i feel like im going to pass out. I cant even think straight because of all this. I dont know what else to do because i KNOW something is wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

You should have mentioned ENT related symptoms also for which you consulted two ENT specialists.

These type of symptoms can be due to increased intracranial pressure also.

You should first get your eyes examined by Eye specialist for intraocular pressure and retinoscopy.

Please get your BP checked and if retinoscopy shows any signs of increase in intracranial pressure, get CT scan of your brain done.

In case of normal reports,you can consult an Orthopaedic surgeon and get your cervical portion examined.

Meanwhile you can take analgesic anti-inflammatory with muscle relaxant tablets twice daily under medical supervision.

With good wishes,
Answered: Sun, 21 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor