Teenager. Extreme stress and crashing during exams. Suggested pur blocka. History of low BP and rynauds syndrome. Suggestions?

Hi my 18yr old daughter will be sitting for her final exams soon, her teachers have indicated that during class time and tests she copes very well but, when it comes to exams she stresses and almost "crashes". I mentioned this to our GP who, has suggested pur blocka,is this a good idea?
She weighs 42kg, is approx 1,55m and has demonstrated a pattern of low blood pressure and has rynauds syndrome.
Wed, 31 Jul 2013