What is Personality disorder?
General term for a group of behavioral disorders characterized by usually lifelong ingrained maladaptive patterns of subjective internal experience and deviant behavior, lifestyle, and social adjustment, which patterns may manifest in impaired judgment, affect, impulse control and interpersonal functioning.
Questions and answers on "Personality disorder"
Health resources related to Personality disorder
- Passive aggressive personality disorder test
- Personality disorder and occupational therapy
- Self absorbed personality disorder
- What are the signs of split personality disorder
- Emotional personality disorder symptoms
- Can i take zyprexa for personality disorder, borderline ?
- Single personality disorder causes
- Personality disorder cluster c
- Diagnosis of single personality disorder
- Mixed personality disorder dsm-iv