Teen, diabetic, persistent chest pain since tonsillitis treatment, normal chest X-ray. Cause of chest soreness?

I am 15 and a diabetic. I had acute tonsilitus and a pain in my chest 2 weeks ago. The doctors gave me Penicillin for my chest pain and it cleared up straight away but the tonsilitus was still bad. I do not have a fever . My throat has cleared up now but the pain in my chest has come back and it is really sore. The hospital did a chest X ray and some blood tests and said I was ok. Why is my chest still sore when I eat and drink and what should I do now?
Mon, 29 Oct 2012