Taken Syndopa for YPD. Taking Pramipexole. Tremors on right side. Help

Dear Doctor,

I am in urgent need of help. Please give me direction. I am a 37 yrs old Software Professional from India. Was diagnosed YPD 7 yrs back.

Was given Syndopa high dose for trial but it was not effective. Then consulted with AIIMS Neurology HoD India, She started Pramipexole, currently at high dose of Pramipexole SR. But I am 120% sure this is not PD.
The current situation is, tremors on the right side, not a big issue. The challenge is that I cannot walk even two steps. It is so rigid. Though I can do Power yoga, cycling or run a bit too.
Please help me.
A few observation-
1.     Got B12 checked , it was 185, D3 was 10. Have started injections from 2 weeks. Though Dr says my weight etc is little more so its highly unlikely.
2.     Another Neurologist says, it is due to troubled childhood, anxiety and depression. I think he is right but I do not want his sleeping pills.
3.     Have troubled stomach and Migraine since 20 yrs.

Best Regards
Naresh
Sat, 29 Jun 2013