Parkinson's, have nausea, sweating, tremors, diarrhea. Given Carbidopa, entacapone and levodopa. Help?

Recently my wife who has parkinson had her perscription filled, The perscription was for Carbidopa, entacapone and levodopa 12.5 mg / 200mg / 50 mg. She was given a dosage of 50mg/200/200/mg This was on Feb. 6, She begin having nausea diarrhea heavy sweating and trimmers, I took her to 5 different Doctors and they ran all kinds of test and x rays Mri and nothing was found, over a 3 week period she lost 15 lbs, it was by the grace of God that I looked on the bottle and saw that the pill I was given her was supposed to be round and the one in the bottle looked like a blimp. After looking the numbers up on the computer. the correct no. was W782 and the one she was taken was w787. I went to the Drug store and they amitted to the mistake and gave me a 90 day supply of the correct dosage. My question is : will there be permentent damage to my wifes brain. and should I seek a lawyer. Thanks Danny Woods
Tue, 16 Apr 2013