Having frequent urination, mild prostatomegaly. Taking dutoz T, parkinson therapy. Is it safe?

My father is about 80 years of age and he is on parkinson therapy and ramipril H tabs for hypertension, he has been suffering from frequent urinary urge and dribbling upon scan found having mild prostatomegaly earlier he was taking dutoz T caps with no significant relief. Now he is being prescribed with Roliflo the new drug once a day. Is it safe to take for a long time what are the consequence for long term use and are there any drug interaction with other therapy of syndopa, ropark etc? Please advice
Mon, 11 Mar 2013