Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Swollen spot outside inner lips, bleeding after intercourse, clots, yeast infection. Cure?

im really scared and cant find any info to calm my nerves, i have a swollen place that looks and feels like a vein but, is sore to the touch and is right outside the inner lips . i am having a lot of bleeding after intercourse with some clotting and a little pain with intercourse. i have also been fighting a yeast infection for the past month or so but, think its finally cleared up.please help..
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor