Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Swelling near vaginal area and inner thigh.

Dear doctor ,i have some recurring swell on my butt area,inner thigh and the area around my vagina ,its been the for about 2yrs,am not on any medication,i dont have any allergies atleast not any that i know,could it be an allergy ,please help,i will be very grateful.thanks
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  345
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Wel come to HCM,

it seems that you might have chronic infection on the part due to chronic fungal infection.

Due to itching you may get recurrent bacterial infection.

Apply anti fungal or triple action cream on local part.

Take oral antifungal tablet like Flucanozole and for bacterial infection go for antibiotic medicines.

Keep local part clean and hygienic.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 12 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor