Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Sweating, vomiting, diarrhea, tight chest, body ache, low grade fever. Food poisoning?

Hello - I believe I suffered food poisoning over 24 hours ago. My symptoms were sweats, severe vomiting and diarreah . I have been resting as much as possible but now I have body aches and a tight chest that are making it difficult to get comfortable. I have not gotten sick for a few hours, but have had a low grade fever and again the chest tightness is almost unbearable. Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  230
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Yay it may be a acutr gastroenteritis ,nothing to worry just hydrate irself by taking lot of liquids specially tender coconut ,and u can start on ofloxacin +ornidazole combination drug twice a day for 3 to 5 days ,with that a pre or pro biotoc wil definitely help u ....lastly take a pantop+ domperidone tab before break fast ....thank u ..hope u wil recover soon ..
Answered: Sat, 9 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor