Suggest treatment for sun burn and skin rash

Have just had a cortisone injection for prickly heat and an cortisone cream to apply from a doctor in Gran Canaria Spain and have to go tomorrow for a second injection how long before the rash goes and I can go out in the sun again
is there any way to prevent this happening again tried anti histamine UV5 suncream sunbed sessions before holidays but this rash always appears
I am 42 years old weigh 195 lbs and am six feet tall
Thanks in advance Sean
Mon, 6 Sep 2021

A broad spectrum water resistant sunscreen lotion of spf 50 and above to be applied on exposed areas and repeated after every 3 hours. Try not to stay out continuously for long durations. Mild moderate topical steroids and oral antihistamines can help in relieving the symptoms of sun burn.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Pawan Gupta, Dermatologist