• question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe headache

Hi for the past 2 days i ve been having a temporal headache on the left temper. i ve taken advil migraine and it went away but when i sit up i still fill it very dull still. Theres no vision impaired, no nausea or any dizziness accompained. Checked my BP 3 times today earlier and it read fairly low for me 108/70 then 111/80. I m usually always 120/70-80. Should i be concerned? Must i add i spend most my time on a desk top 8hrs per day and lap top most of my time at home.
Mon, 9 Dec 2019

Your symptoms might be due to Tension Headache / Classic Migraine (without aura). Your nature of work, stress, exposure to light all would have precipitated an attack. I advice you to:
1. To take Analgesics like Naproxen / paracetamol & Triptans
2. Neck massage
3. Relaxation & Stretching exercises.
4. YOGA
5.  Caffeine drinks
6. Avoid exposure to light, noise etc.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Yogapriya Vasudevan, General & Family Physician