What is Tension headache?
It is a headache usually caused by body tension resulting from overwork or psychological stress, most common type of headaches among adults. It may appear periodically, or daily. they may last for 30 minutes to several days. Episodic tension headaches usually begin gradually, and often occur in the middle of the day.The pain is usually throbbing and affects the front, top, or sides of the head.
Questions and answers on "Tension headache"
Health resources related to Tension headache
- Tension headache and afib
- Tension headache causes
- Excedrin tension headache caplet
- Relieving a tension headache
- Drugs/medication for Tension headache
- Tension headache headache location
- Tension headache from paint fumes?
- I am suffering from tension headache, can i take naprosyn?
- Tension headache symptoms
- Aspirin free tension headache