Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
125 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for red bumps on penis

Hi im 14 and i have small red bumps pn my penis, iv'e been researching all the possible outcomes of this happening but my problem looks different from others. Its just minor on the head and around the sides but not on the lower bottom of the shaft. Im not sure what the cause is but i had unprotected sex over 6 months ago and its barley starting to happened and if it were stds or anything it would be outrageous right now. Its not really itch but its irratating and embarresing and everytime after i masturbate it gets worse but goes away. What is the cure for this because im scared. I tend to sit on the toilet for 30 minutes to an hour just going on youtube watching videos so im not sure if thats the problem.. Please help
Tue, 23 Jul 2019
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Since you are only 14 & are sexually active you are suggested to get physically examined by a GP. Get STD tests done to stay on the safer side. If your reports are positive then you will have to take antivirals & antibiotics.

Avoid unprotected sex & multiple partners. Take care of your hygiene. Do not scratch, apply hydrocortisone cream in the affected area.

Your treating doctor can take blood samples or tissue sample to detect STI(herpes, genital warts. etc) infections. Stay away from sex till your having your treatments done.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr Nupur K, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello, i am 19 year old uncircumsized male, ive had a few girls that i have had unprotected sex with, i have these small,round,red, smooth bumps on...

Recent questions on  Sexually transmitted disease

doctor1 MD

About six weeks ago i started to notice a paipn in my right-hand testicle and my groin then some clear discharge from my penis . I went to the gi...

doctor1 MD

Hi, I had the Nexplanon implant done (11/07/13) and have recently begun having cramps, what appears to be old period blood (reddish brown, black...

doctor1 MD

I have tiny lump underneath my skin right below my vagina , more precise bottom of my vagina outer skin. I am really worried . Not too sure if i...

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am a 30 year old male,190lbs and had mono ten months ago that is experiencing a number of symptoms for a few months now and do not have...

doctor1 MD

can you get std or hiv from putting your finger up a vergina for 30 seconds , and the quick on the finger was a bit red from were i bit the finger...

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor, The other night I received a lap dance. I had my underwear on as well as her. There was allot of friction back and forth where my...

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor, My exposure date - 22nd Dec 2016 - Kissing , touching cheeks , neck of girl of unknown hiv or std s status. - Nude bath in shower and...