Suggest treatment for knee pain

I am a 63 year old male and I had a revised TKR in 2009 which has never been pain free . I March 2011 I had a CABG where they removed a vein from the same leg as the TKR . Since the CABG I have had worst pain in my knee and I am still suffering a great deal of pain from the bottom of the wound where the vein was removed . I have low level diabetese for which I take Janumet . Could the syptoms be linked ? and why should I still be suffering pain in my knee after so long ? the revision was carried out because of suspected allergy to the metal .
Wed, 27 Nov 2019

The pain in the knee can be related to CABG also and is less likely to be due to TKR as you were normal before CABG. There can be an infection in the area or fibrosis. Needs direct examination for proper diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon