• question-icon

Suggest treatment for irregular menstrual cycle

I missed my my period last month went to the doctor .did all tests.no pregnancy .uterus empty. i was prescribed Primolut N 1 tablet 3 times for 5 days. i am now 3 days after this course still no period but a few drops of blood and clots.. what should i do??
Tue, 19 Feb 2019
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response

1. You should take the tablet for 5 days and then stop it. After that, your periods will start to happen on the 5th day of stopping the medicine.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Harshita, Infectious Diseases Specialist
General & Family Physician Dr. Shinas Hussain's  Response

Consult a gynaecologist and get evaluated. We have to rule out possible causes like PCOS.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician