Respected user , hi
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This is in relation with GI bleeding induced anemia .
* Guidelines for better recovery
- consult gastro specialist and get basic laboratory , ultrasound
& upper GI endoscopy
- correction of anemia by blood transfusion
, IV iron therapy or oral iron
- actively bleeding ulcers well managed endoscopically , minor ones can be
managed by intensive IV treatment in hospital
- dietary regimens and medications including proton pump
anti emetics , antacid
syrup according to the clinician choice & decision .
Hope this clears your query .
Welcome for further assistance .