What causes the presence of black specks in stool?
Hi and thank yoi for asking!
You are reporting to have black and hard specks in stools.
I review your photo and I can say as follows:
- first of all therr is nothing to be worried.
these finding usually are related with food seeds or fruits.
- usually spicy foods are asocoated with this findings in stools.
Hope it was helpful to you.
see last immage
I am sorry for my late.
I review your last photo and I can say that it seems to be a darker stool .
Darker stools usually are related with:
- vegetables use
- iron tablets use
It is not black stool so to my opinion it doesn't seems to be related woth Gastrointestinal bleeding.
The other two photos are in normal colour of
To my opinion there is nothing to be worried.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black tarry stools
- What causes black runny stool
- Does probiotic cause black specks in stool
- What causes white specks in stool
- What causes a black paste stool
- What causes black watery stools
- What causes black stools
- What causes black specks in stool
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- Noticed black specks in stool what could be causing this
- Have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome due to mild lupus. Have...
- Had sinus infection and prescribed with amox clav. Recommended to have...
- Using anti wrinkle cream with Retinol. Lips peeling and crackling....
- What causes feeling of foul taste coming from stomach when i burp?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting post hip surgery
- Is it normal to have spillage from fistulectomy wound?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes dark stools and itchy anus?
- What causes burning in the upper part of throat?
- What does elevated CA level indicate?